1. IMPORTANT! THIS IS THE LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT (“Agreement”). THOROUGHLY READ THESE TERMS AND PROVISIONS PRIOR TO USING WEBSITE WWW.BUYTIMEINC.COM.This Agreement regulates usage of the Website www.buytimeinc.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) and has been entered into between Buy Time Incorporated LLP (hereinafter referred to as “BTI”, “we”, “us” or “ours”, etc.) and You. By viewing, transmitting, copying, saving and/or in any other way using this Website, services or features offered by this Website or on it, and/or its materials, You agree with all terms and provisions outlined below, and refuse the right to declare ambiguity or a mistake in this Agreement. Should You disagree with any or all terms and provisions of this Agreement, please, stop using the Website and immediately leave it. We reserve the right to change, amend or remove parts of these terms at our own discretion at any time without providing prior notice thereof. Except as otherwise expressly stated, such changes shall come into effect immediately, therefore review these terms from time to time in case there are changes. Usage of this Website after the changes hereto have been published means that You accept such changes.
2. REQUIREMENTSThis Website and its services shall be available only for persons and entities, which have the capacity to enter into legally binding agreements in accordance with applicable legislation. Without limiting the general meaning of the foregoing, this Website and its services shall not be available for minors. Failure to comply with the terms shall deprive You of the right to use the Website. You guarantee that Your age allowable to use the services on the Website is at least eighteen (18) years of age. In case you are younger than eighteen years old, please, stop using the Website and immediately leave it. You also guarantee that you have lawful grounds to register on the Website and pay for its services. The Website is meant to be used only for legal registration and payment for services and is not to be used for any other purposes, including devised, fictitious or false registration. We reserve the right to annul or enter changes in our client’s register entry in case when such client has been engaged in fraudulent or illegal activity or under other circumstances when the register entry contains a mistake or when there is an attempt to confuse BTI, or bypass the rules of the Website or its provisions. You realize all the responsibility for abuse or improper usage of the tools on this Website, which might lead to the restriction of your access to these tools.
3. RESTRICTIONS TO USE THE MATERIALSAll materials on this Website represent intellectual property of BTI or its subsidiaries or affiliated persons or companies. Copying, usage, reproduction, publishing, loading, placement, transmittance or distribution of any materials of the Website or any other web-site, which belongs, is managed or licensed by us or our affiliates, without referencing the Website, is prohibited. For the purposes of this Agreement, usage of any material of the Website on any other web-, Internet-, Intranet-, Extranet- or another site, or computer environment without referencing the source on the Website is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, brand names and product style are our property. It is prohibited to use methods of framing to frame trade marks, logotypes and other proprietary information (including images, text, page and form layout) for usage on our behalf without our prior explicit written permission. It is prohibited to use meta-tags and other “hidden text” containing our name on our behalf, trade marks and other proprietary information without referencing the Website and without our prior explicit written permission. Except as otherwise expressly stated, all names, logotypes, service marks, brand names and product style are deemed to be the property of Buy Time Incorporated LLP and cannot be used by anyone for whatever purpose on our behalf without our prior written consent. We consider our trademarks valuable assets and strictly preclude their unlawful usage. In case of loading software from this Website, this software, including any files, images included into its content or generated by it and data attached thereto (jointly referred to as the “Software”) are licensed by us or third party grantors of license exclusively for usage in connection with this Website. We do not transfer ownership right to this Software to You. You shall have a carrier where this Software is written on, but we (or third party grantors of license) shall reserve the full right of ownership and all intellectual property rights for the Software. Distribution, sale, decompilation, reverse design or another conversion of the Software into a text format are prohibited.
4. TRANSMITTED INFORMATIONWe welcome feedback of our users and comments regarding the Website, as well as products and services offered therein. Established policy of our company does not provide for acceptance or consideration of creative ideas, suggestions or materials, except for the ones that are specifically requested. It is possible that our employees and consultants have been already working on the implementation of ideas, which are similar to Yours, if You have any. We hope for Your understanding that such policy has been incorporated in order to avoid any misunderstanding in the future in case when projects developed by our specialists and/or consultants can seem similar to their own creation. Notwithstanding the fact that we value Your feedback about our Website, products and services offered therein, we are asking You to articulate precisely Your comments and to not send any creative ideas, suggestions or materials. (with the exception of the ones that have been specifically requested by us). Should You send any specific materials per our request or, should You, despite our request, send us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information (jointly referred to as the “Transmitted Information”), then such information shall become our property and remain as such. Information transmitted to us by You shall not be subjected to any obligation of confidentiality on our part, and we shall not be held liable for its usage or public disclosure. Without limiting the foregoing, we possess an exclusive ownership right for all known or future rights for the information Transmitted of any kind throughout the world, and we shall have the right for an unrestricted usage of such information for the purposes of commercial or any other goals without paying an award to the sender.
5. LIABILITY WAIVERELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF MATERIALS, INCLUDING TRANSMISSION VIA INTERNET, MAKES THEM PUBLIC, AND ANY USAGE THEREOF SHALL BE PUBLIC AS WELL, AND NOT PRIVATE. INFORMATION ARISING OR APPEARING AS A RESULT OF SUCH TRANSMISSION SHALL BE PUBLIC OR BELONGING TO PERSONS COLLECTING THE INFORMATION, BUT SHALL NOT BE PERSONAL OR PRIVATE. CONTENT, SERVICES AND MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE SHALL BE PROVIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR UNIQUE BUSINESS APPROACH, HOWEVER WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVICES, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR FEATURES SHALL BE AVAILABLE CONSTANTLY, WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS OR MISTAKES, THAT MISTAKES SHALL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR SERVERS THAT ASSURE AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT AND MATERIALS, DO NOT CONTAIN VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND ARE ACCURATE AND COMPLETE, - BUT OUR TEAM SHALL MAKE ALL POSSIBLE TO PREVENT THE ABOVE. We explicitly reject the liability for accuracy, content or accessibility of information on the websites, which refer to this Website, or which are referred to by this Website. We cannot guarantee Your satisfaction with products or services purchased on the third party website, which references this Website, or which is referred to by this Website, or satisfaction with the exterior content of the Website. We do not recommend third party products and do not verify accuracy and reliability of any information on the third party websites or their content. We do not provide any guarantees of information security (including, among other things, information on credit cards and other personal information), which might be requested by the third parties. Hereby You unconditionally refuse any suits toward Indemnified parties in accordance with paragraph 6 of this Agreement with regard to similar websites and exterior content. We strongly recommend You to take any measures, which You deem necessary or appropriate prior to implementation of any autonomous or online transactions with any third parties. In addition, Indemnified parties shall not be held liable for entering false or inaccurate information due to the fault of internet users or any other equipment or program related to this Website, or as a consequence of a technical or human error, which might occur during processing of the information related to the Website. We have the right to prohibit Your participation in the Website operation or its usage, if, in our opinion, You do not comply with this Agreement or behave inappropriately attempting to anger, insult, oppress other persons or threaten them, or perform any other activities of rage. We also reserve the right to refuse service, cancel accounts, remove or change the content, or cancel the order for a media-portfolio purchase at our own discretion. If for whatever reason any of the Website sections does not function in a proper way, including consequences of being contaminated by computer virus, malfunctions, breakage, unauthorized tampering, fraud, technical failures or any other reasons being beyond the control of BTI and which impede with management, safety, equal access, integrity or proper functioning of the Website, we reserve the right (but not the obligation), at our own discretion, to forbid You or any other participant or buyer to use the Website (and delete all your information), as well as cancel, change or pause the Website operation or its section and delete such information. You shall also relieve all Indemnified parties (read about them in the section “Damage Compensation”) of any liability for damage, loss or harm to Your computer or for stealing or usage of credit card information related or arisen as a result of using this Website or other websites, services or materials connected thereto. You shall also relieve the Indemnified parties of any liability for harm, loss, claim or damage related or arisen as a result of functioning or non-functioning of any part of the Website on computers or networks used by You or connected thereto. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT AT OUR DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTIFICATION TO CORRECT ANY MISTAKES OR GAPS IN ANY SECTION OF THE WEBSITE OR AT ANY MOMENT REFUSE ANYONE’S ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE.
6. DAMAGE COMPENSATIONYou shall bare sole responsibility for confidentiality preservation of Your register entry, personal account and password, as well as for all actions involving usage of Your personal account. You undertake to protect and relieve us, partners, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, franchisees and their officials, directors, agents, contractors, subcontractors, grantees of license, invitees, persons who received permission to act on behalf of the company, and employees (jointly referred to as the “Indemnified parties”) of the liability for any claims, demands, legal actions, obligations, losses, fines or expenditures of any kind (including necessary attorney fees), resulting from death or trauma, caused to any person, loss or damage to property or due to another reason (“Claims”), resulting from or in any way related to this Agreement, services or products, provided by this Website, or by Your actions or inaction, regardless whether they relate to the neglect of BTI or agents and employees of the Indemnified parties or one of them (to the extent permitted by the current legislation), or Claims resulting from Your fault, including, without limitation, any Claims related to the violation of intellectual property rights of any person, including, among other issues, author’s, patent rights, rights for commercial secret, trade mark, rights for artistic property, moral rights, rights for personal life, publicity or rights stipulated by other laws on intellectual property protection. In case of filing a Claim or initiation of proceedings against the Indemnified parties or any of them as a consequence or in relation to this Agreement, such Indemnified party can, upon notification, demand from You opponency to such Claim or defense in court and hiring of an attorney to be approved by the Indemnified Party in writing. If an attorney acts on behalf of Your insurance company, which participates in this process, such approval shall be deemed submitted in accordance with this Agreement. You undertake to assist us in protection against any Claim. We reserve the right to arrange defense at our own expense and establish control over any issues, in respect of which You must compensate the damage.
7. LIABILITY LIMITATIONSUNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, AMONG OTHER ISSUES, NEGLIGENCE, WE SHALL BEAR LIABILITY FOR ANY LOST INCOME, INSURANCE COVERAGE, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENT, ACTUAL LOSSES, EXPENDITURES INCURRED DURING EXECUTING THE AGREEMENT, OR PENALTY LOSSES RESULTING FROM USING OR IMPOSSIBILITY OF USAGE OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES OR FUNCTIONS, OR FROM OBTAINING OR IMPOSSIBILITY TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR TRUST TO THIS WEBSITE, OR TO SERVICES, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONS OF THE WEBSITE, PROVISION OR IMPOSSIBILITY OF PROVISION OF SERVICES OR INFORMATION, OR ANY LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF USING OR LOSS OF DATA OR INCOME, EVEN IF WE WERE NOTIFIED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY, AS WELL AS ACCORDING TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BESIDES, WE DO NOT HAVE TO RENEW THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION CANNOT PROVIDE FOR LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY, OR UNINTENDED OR ACCIDENTAL LOSSES, THEREFORE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS INDICATED ABOVE CAN NOT APPLY TO YOU. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES OUR TOTAL LIABILITY BEFORE YOU FOR ALL DAMAGE, LOSSES AND GROUNDS FOR CLAIMS (IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES) SHALL EXCEED COMBINED AGREED PAYMENTS TO YOU BY OUR COMPANY (IF AVAILABLE) FOR THE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED, DEPENDING ON EACH PARTICULAR CASE, YOUR ONLY MEANS OF PROTECTION SHALL BE TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE USAGE AND TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS TERMS.
8. JURISDICTION RELATED MATTERSProducts and/or services described and provided via the Website can be unavailable in Your country. We do not guarantee that services or products offered on the Website have been approved anywhere or are available for usage. Persons who decide to use the Website act out of their own initiative and shall undertake responsibility to comply with the local laws where and when applicable. Should usage of the Website and/or viewing or usage of any materials or content of the Website, or services offered by it violate or not comply with any current legislation of Your jurisdiction (jurisdictions), You shall have no right to view or use the Website and must immediately leave it. Viewing and/or usage of the Website by You shall serve as the proof that You have permission to view and use the Website without any conditions and restrictions, and that the Indemnified parties can rely on such confirmation.
9. ACCESS AND OBSTRUCTIVENESSYou shall not use any robotized devices, devices of global search or other automated devices or take manual actions in order to track or copy the Website or its content, or information contained therein (including Information) without our prior explicit written consent. You agree with the fact that You must not use any devices, software or algorithms to create obstacles for the Website operation or during conducting any transactions through the Website. You agree with the fact that You must not copy, reproduce, replace, change, create derivatives or publicly reflect any content (except the Information for which You have the right of ownership) from the Website without our prior explicit written consent thereto. Information (including Information), which You provide us, shall not contain any viruses, Trojan Horse software, Internet worms, programs with activity timers, programs-imitators or other computer program algorithms designated for damaging, creating obstacles with damage, secret capture or acceptance of any systems, data or information, and shall not assume our responsibility or lead to our refusal (in full or partially) from the services of our Internet-providers or other suppliers.
10. DISSOLUTIONThese terms shall remain in effect until they are terminated by either party. You can terminate these terms at any time by stopping to use the Website and eliminating all materials, which were received from this and all other our official web-sites, as well as all related documents, copies and applications obtained and executed in accordance with the terms of this Agreement or otherwise. Your access to the Website can be terminated immediately without notification from us in case when, in our sole and absolute opinion, You have violated any terms or provisions of this Agreement. After dissolution, you must stop using the Website and eliminate all materials obtained from this Website, and all their copies, even if those were made in accordance with the terms of this Agreement or in any other way. Despite the dissolution of this Agreement, You admit and agree that these rights and obligations, which should remain in effect after this Agreement ceases to be in effect, shall remain in effect after this Agreement ceases to be in effect, including, among other things, the following provisions: “Restrictions to use the materials”; “Transmitted information”; “Liability waiver”; “Damage compensation”; “Liability limitations”; “Jurisdiction related matters”; “Access and obstructiveness”
11. GENERAL PROVISIONSYou must comply with all current laws, orders, instructions and regulations with regard to Your usage of the Website and Your request to acquire products and/or services. All disputes, which are impossible to resolve between the participating parties and grounds for the suit in connection with the Website operation shall be resolved in individual manner without using class-action suit The aforementioned shall not be used insofar as if the current legislation of Your residence country provides for application of another law and/or authority, and such a case is excluded from the provisions of the Agreement. Should any provision of this Agreement become unlawful, invalid or incapable of serving as the basis for a suit by any reason, then such provision shall be deemed separate from this Agreement and not impact legal force and enforceability of the rest of the provisions. This document represents complete agreement concluded between ourselves with regard to the subject of the Agreement, which can be changed only in accordance with this Agreement. Any rejection of any orders, provisions or terms of this Agreement in the form of actions or in any other way, on one or several occasions, can not be admitted and can not represent rejection of any other order, provision or term herein of similar or a different kind, or represent prolonged rejection of any such order, provision or term of this Agreement. Any rejection shall not have legal force, if it is not executed in writing by the rejecting party.
12. DIGITAL SIGNATURE PROVISIONSYou declare and guarantee that You have lawful rights and authority to accept the terms of this Agreement on your behalf. Furthermore, You agree that Your usage shall establish an electronic signature meeting the definition of electronic signatures, that Your usage shall establish an electronic signature in accordance with Electronic Communications Act 2000, as well as with the Electronic Identification and Trust Services for Electronic Transactions Regulation 2016 (2016 No.696), as well as that You have entered into, accepted terms and otherwise confirmed this Agreement and admit, and agree that this Agreement represents an electronic document according to the Electronic Identification and Trust Services for Electronic Transactions Regulation 2016 (2016 No.696) and shall be in full force and have legal consequences, enforceability, and can not be negated by You and a participant, a buyer or a supplier whose interests You represent.