हमारे बारे मेंBuyTime. हमारा समय — आपके पैसे हैं। ब्रिटेन में BuyTime Incorporated होल्डिंग की स्थापना की गई है और यह कंपनी सदियों की वित्तीय परंपराओं के देश में संकट के लिए प्रतिरोधी है। मीडिया के क्षेत्र में विशेषज्ञ की तरह हम वैश्विक विज्ञापन बाजार की घटनाओं को देखते हैं, जानकारी का विश्लेषण करते हैं और दुनिया भर सबसे अनुकूल शर्तों पर एयरटाइम खरीदते हैं। BuyTime होल्डिंग के पार्टनर्स 140 देशों में होते हैं। एक बार प्रमुख अमेरिकी वैज्ञानिक और राजनीतिज्ञ बेंजामिन फ्रेंकलिन ने कहा, कि समय पैसे है। आज मीडिया व्यापार के सबसे आकर्षक क्षेत्रों में से एक होता है, जो तेल और खाद्य को नीचा नहीं है। BuyTime होल्डिंग के साथ सहयोग करके, आपको न्यूनतम लागत और जोखिम के साथ वैश्विक सूचना बाजार से लाभ मिलता है!
«निरंतर प्रगति का रहस्य उसमें है ताकि पहला कदम उठाएं। पहले कदम का रहस्य यह जटिल समस्याओं में से सरल और आसान बनाना और सबसे पहली से शुरू करना है।»
रॉबर्ट जे एलेनअपने पैसे को बचाने के लिए और उन्हें काम करने के लिए? आज मीडिया बाजार तेजी से विकास की अवधि का अनुभव है और तेल, गैस, धातु, हीरे और अन्य प्राकृतिक संसाधनों की तुलना में आने वाले वर्षों में ऊपर लाभदायक होगा।. हम BuyTime होल्डिंग के साथ मिलकर आपको मीडिया बाजार में एक पूर्ण खिलाड़ी बनने के लिए आमंत्रित करते हैं। हमारे विशेषज्ञों ने मीडिया केसों का विकास किया है, जो आपकी इच्छाओं और संभावनाओं के अनुसार अधिकतम संभव मुनाफे की वृद्धि के साथ प्रदान करेंगे।.
बच्चों के विकास के कार्यक्रम
मीडिया पोर्टफोलियोइस खंड में आप वर्तमान में मौजूदे मीडिया पोर्टफोलियो देख सकते हैं और उन्हें खरीद सकते हैं।
BuyTime Incorporated LLP
Percy street 1-5, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 1DG, United Kingdom (UK)
CONFIRMATION OF THE AUTHENTICITY OF PERSONAL DATA
IMPORTANT! THIS IS A LEGALLY OBLIGATORY CONFIRMATION. READ THE CONFIRMATION BEFORE REGISTERING AT WWW.BUYTIMEINC.COM (HEREINAFTER - WEBSITE).You agree that in order to use the services of the «Buy Time Incorporated» holding (hereinafter - BTI) (purchase of a media portfolio, profit from the work of a media portfolio, profit from the operation of a referral structure and other profit), you must comply with all the rules of holding and Website. If you do not agree with any rules and/or requirements of the Website, immediately leave the Website.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECIFYING PERSONAL DATA:1. Your name and surname must be indicated as indicated in the identification document (passport, identification card, etc.); 2. Your date of birth must be entered correctly; 3. Your E-mail is valid and by specified e-mail is possible communication between you and BTI; 4. The phone number is valid and by specified phone number is possible communication between you and BTI. In case of violation of the requirements for specifying personal data, BTI has the right to delete your account if BTI finds out that the entered data is not reliable, without return of the invested funds and payment of profit. You agree that this confirmation is signed by you through a CHECK-BOX when you decide to register on the Website.
BuyTime Incorporated LLP
Percy street 1-5, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 1DG, United Kingdom (UK)
1. IMPORTANT! THIS IS THE LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”). THOROUGHLY READ THESE TERMS AND PROVISIONS PRIOR TO USING WEBSITE WWW.BUYTIMEINC.COM.This Agreement regulates usage of the Website www.buytimeinc.com (hereinafter - “Website”) and has been entered into between Buy Time Incorporated LLP (hereinafter - “BTI”, “we”, “us”, “ours”, etc.) and You. By viewing, transmitting, copying, saving and/or in any other way using this Website, services or features offered by this Website or on it, and/or its materials, You agree with all terms and provisions outlined below, and refuse the right to declare ambiguity or a mistake in this Agreement. Should You disagree with any or all terms and provisions of this Agreement, please, stop using the Website and immediately leave it. We reserve the right to change, amend or remove parts of these terms at our own discretion at any time without providing prior notice thereof. Except as otherwise expressly stated, such changes shall come into effect immediately, therefore review these terms from time to time in case there are changes. Usage of this Website after the changes hereto have been published means that You accept such changes.
2. REQUIREMENTS2.1. This Website and its services are available only for persons and entities, who have the capacity to enter into legally binding agreements in accordance with applicable legislation. YOU GUARANTEE THAT YOUR AGE ALLOWABLE TO USE THE SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE IS AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE. 2.2. Failure to comply with the terms shall deprive You of the right to use the Website. In case you are younger than 18 (eighteen) years old, please, stop using the Website and immediately leave it. You also guarantee that you have lawful grounds to register on the Website and pay for its services. 2.3. The Website is meant to be used only for legal registration and payment for services and is not to be used for any other purposes, including devised, fictitious or false registration. 2.4. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ANNUL OR ENTER CHANGES IN OUR CLIENT’S REGISTER ENTRY IN CASE WHEN SUCH CLIENT HAS BEEN ENGAGED IN FRAUDULENT OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITY OR UNDER OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES WHEN THE REGISTER ENTRY CONTAINS A MISTAKE OR WHEN THERE IS AN ATTEMPT TO CONFUSE BTI, OR BYPASS THE RULES OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS PROVISIONS. You realize all the responsibility for abuse or improper usage of the services on this Website, which might lead to the restriction of your access to these services.
3. RESTRICTIONS TO USE THE MATERIALS3.1. All materials on this Website represent intellectual property of BTI or its subsidiaries or affiliated persons or companies. 3.2. IT IS PROHIBITED TO: 3.3. We consider our trademarks valuable assets and strictly preclude their unlawful usage. In case of loading software from this Website, this software, including any files, images included into its content or generated by it and data attached thereto (jointly referred to as the “Software”) are licensed by us or third-party grantors of license exclusively for usage in connection with this Website. 3.4. WE DO NOT TRANSFER OWNERSHIP RIGHT TO THIS SOFTWARE TO YOU. YOU SHALL HAVE A CARRIER WHERE THIS SOFTWARE IS WRITTEN ON, BUT WE (OR THIRDPARTY GRANTORS OF LICENSE) SHALL RESERVE THE FULL RIGHT OF OWNERSHIP AND ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS FOR THE SOFTWARE.
4. TRANSMITTED INFORMATION4.1. We welcome feedback of our users and comments regarding the Website, as well as products and services offered therein. 4.2. ESTABLISHED POLICY OF OUR COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE FOR ACCEPTANCE OR CONSIDERATION OF CREATIVE IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS OR MATERIALS, EXCEPT FOR THE ONES THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED. It is possible that our employees and consultants have been already working on the implementation of ideas, which are similar to Yours, if You have any. We hope for Your understanding that such policy has been incorporated in order to avoid any misunderstanding in the future in case when projects developed by our specialists and/or consultants can seem similar to Your ideas. 4.3. Notwithstanding the fact that we value Your feedback about our Website, products and services offered therein, we are asking You to articulate precisely Your comments and NOT SEND ANY CREATIVE IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS OR MATERIALS. (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED BY US). 4.4. Should You send any specific materials per our request or, should You, despite our request not to send any kind of materials, send us creative suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other information (jointly referred to as the “Transmitted Information”), then such information shall become our property and remain as such. Information transmitted to us by You shall not be subjected to any obligation of confidentiality on our part, and we shall not be held liable for its usage or public disclosure. 4.5. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE POSSESS AN EXCLUSIVE OWNERSHIP RIGHT FOR ALL KNOWN OR FUTURE RIGHTS FOR THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED OF ANY KIND THROUGHOUT THE WORLD, AND WE SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT FOR AN UNRESTRICTED USAGE OF SUCH INFORMATION FOR THE PURPOSES OF COMMERCIAL OR ANY OTHER GOALS WITHOUT PAYING AN AWARD TO THE SENDER.
5. LIABILITY WAIVER5.1. ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF MATERIALS, INCLUDING TRANSMISSION VIA INTERNET, MAKES THEM PUBLIC, AND ANY USAGE THEREOF SHALL BE PUBLIC AS WELL, AND NOT PRIVATE. 5.2. CONTENT, SERVICES AND MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE SHALL BE PROVIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH OUR UNIQUE BUSINESS APPROACH. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR FEATURES SHALL BE AVAILABLE CONSTANTLY, WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS OR MISTAKES, THAT MISTAKES SHALL BE CORRECTED. ALSO, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE, SERVICES, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR SERVERS THAT ASSURE AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT AND MATERIALS, DO NOT CONTAIN VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND ARE ACCURATE AND COMPLETE. OUR TEAM SHALL MAKE ALL POSSIBLE TO PREVENT THE ABOVE. 5.3. We explicitly reject the liability for accuracy, content or accessibility of information on the websites, which refer to this Website, or which are referred to by this Website. We cannot guarantee Your satisfaction with products or services purchased on the third-party website, which references this Website, or which is referred by this Website, or satisfaction with the exterior content of the Website. 5.4. We do not recommend third-party products and do not verify accuracy and reliability of any information on the third-party websites or their content. 5.5. We do not provide any guarantees of information security (including, among other things, information on credit cards and other personal information), which might be requested by the third parties. Hereby You unconditionally refuse any suits toward us, partners, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, franchisees and their officials, directors, agents, contractors, subcontractors, grantees of license, invitees, persons who received permission to act on behalf of the company, and employees (jointly referred to as the “Indemnified parties”) in accordance with paragraph 6 of this Agreement with regard to similar websites and exterior content. 5.6. We strongly recommend You take any measures, which You deem necessary or appropriate prior to implementation of any autonomous or online transactions with any third-parties. In addition, Indemnified parties shall not be held liable for entering false or inaccurate information due to the fault of internet users or any other equipment or program related to this Website, or as a consequence of a technical or human error, which might occur during processing of the information related to the Website. 5.7. We have the right to prohibit Your participation in the Website operation or its usage, if, in our opinion, You do not comply with this Agreement or behave inappropriately attempting to anger, insult, oppress other persons or threaten them, or perform any other activities of rage. We also reserve the right to refuse service, cancel accounts, remove or change the content, or cancel the order for a media-portfolio purchase at our own discretion. 5.8. If for whatever reason any of the Website sections does not function in a proper way, including consequences of being contaminated by computer virus, malfunctions, breakage, unauthorized tampering, fraud, technical failures or any other reasons being beyond the control of BTI and which impede with management, safety, equal access, integrity or proper functioning of the Website, we reserve the right (but not the obligation), at our own discretion, to forbid You or any other participant or buyer to use the Website (and delete all your information), as well as cancel, change or pause the Website operation or its section and delete such information. 5.9. You shall relieve all Indemnified parties of any liability for damage, loss or harm to Your computer or for stealing or usage of credit card information related or arisen as a result of using this Website or other websites, services or materials connected thereto. 5.10. You shall relieve the Indemnified parties of any liability for harm, loss, claim or damage related or arisen as a result of functioning or non-functioning of any part of the Website on computers or networks used by You or connected thereto. 5.11. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT AT OUR DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTIFICATION TO CORRECT ANY MISTAKES OR GAPS IN ANY SECTION OF THE WEBSITE OR AT ANY MOMENT REFUSE ANYONE’S ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE.
6. DAMAGE COMPENSATION6.1. You shall bare sole responsibility for confidentiality preservation of Your register entry, personal account and password, as well as for all actions involving usage of Your personal account. 6.2. You undertake to protect and relieve indemnified parties of: 6.3. In case of filing a Claim or initiation of proceedings against the Indemnified parties or any of them as a consequence or in relation to this Agreement, such Indemnified party can, upon notification, demand from You to such Claim or defence in court and hiring of an attorney to be approved by the Indemnified Party in writing. 6.4. If attorney acts on behalf of Your insurance company, which participates in this process, such approval shall be deemed submitted in accordance with this Agreement. 6.5. You undertake to assist us in protection against any Claim. We reserve the right to arrange defence at our own expense and establish control over any issues, in respect of which You must compensate the damage.
7. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS7.1. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, AMONG OTHER ISSUES, NEGLIGENCE, WE SHALL NOT BEAR LIABILITY FOR: 7.2. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION CANNOT PROVIDE FOR LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY, OR UNINTENDED OR ACCIDENTAL LOSSES, THEREFORE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS INDICATED ABOVE CAN NOT APPLY TO YOU. 7.3. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES OUR TOTAL LIABILITY IN RELATION TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGE, LOSSES AND GROUNDS FOR CLAIMS (IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES) SHALL EXCEED COMBINED AGREED PAYMENTS TO YOU BY OUR COMPANY (IF AVAILABLE) FOR THE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE. 7.4. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OFFERED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED, DEPENDING ON EACH PARTICULAR CASE, YOUR ONLY MEANS OF PROTECTION SHALL BE TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE USAGE AND TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS TERMS.
8. JURISDICTION RELATED MATTERS8.1. Products and/or services described and provided via the Website can be unavailable in Your country. We do not guarantee that services or products offered on the Website have been approved anywhere or are available for usage. 8.2. Persons who decide to use the Website act out of their own initiative and shall undertake responsibility to comply with the local laws where and when applicable. 8.3. Should usage of the Website and/or viewing or usage of any materials or content of the Website, or services offered by it violate or not comply with any current legislation of Your jurisdiction (jurisdictions), You shall have no right to view or use the Website and must immediately leave it. 8.4. Viewing and/or usage of the Website by You shall serve as the proof that You have permission to view and use the Website without any conditions and restrictions, and that the Indemnified parties can rely on such confirmation.
9. ACCESS AND OBSTRUCTIVENESS9.1. You shall not use any robotized devices, devices of global search or other automated devices or take manual actions in order to track or copy the Website or its content, or information contained therein without our prior explicit written consent. 9.2. You agree with the fact that You must not use any devices, software or algorithms to create obstacles for the Website operation or during conducting any transactions through the Website. 9.3. You agree with the fact that You must not copy, reproduce, replace, change, create derivatives or publicly reflect any content (except the Information for which You have the right of ownership) from the Website without our prior explicit written consent thereto. 9.4. Any information (including information, which You provide us), shall not contain any viruses, Trojan Horse software, Internet worms, programs with activity timers, programsimitators or other computer program algorithms designated for damaging, creating obstacles with damage, secret capture or acceptance of any systems, data or information, and shall not assume our responsibility or lead to our refusal (in full or partially) from the services of our Internet-providers or other suppliers.
10. DISSOLUTION10.1. These terms shall remain in effect until they are terminated by either party. 10.2. You can terminate these terms at any time by stopping to use the Website and eliminating all materials, which were received from this and all other our official web-sites, as well as all related documents, copies and applications obtained and executed in accordance with the terms of this Agreement or otherwise. 10.3. Your access to the Website can be terminated immediately without notification from us in case when, in our sole and absolute opinion, You have violated any terms or provisions of this Agreement. After dissolution, you must stop using the Website and eliminate all materials obtained from this Website, and all their copies, even if those were made in accordance with the terms of this Agreement or in any other way. 10.4. Despite the dissolution of this Agreement, You admit and agree that these rights and obligations, which should remain in effect after this Agreement ceases to be in effect, shall remain in effect after this Agreement ceases to be in effect, including, among other things, the following provisions: “Restrictions to use the materials”, “Transmitted information”, “Liability waiver”, “Damage compensation”, “Liability limitations”, “Jurisdiction related matters”, “Access and obstructiveness”.
11. GENERAL PROVISIONS11.1. You must comply with all current laws, orders, instructions and regulations with regard to Your usage of the Website and Your request to acquire products and/or services. 11.2. All disputes, which are impossible to resolve between the participating parties and grounds for the suit in connection with the Website operation shall be resolved in individual manner without using class-action suit. The aforementioned shall not be used insofar as if the current legislation of Your residence country provides for application of another law and/ or authority, and such a case is excluded from the provisions of the Agreement. 11.3. Should any provision of this Agreement become unlawful, invalid or incapable of serving as the basis for a suit by any reason, then such provision shall be deemed separate from this Agreement and not impact legal force and enforceability of the rest of the provisions. 11.4. This document represents complete agreement concluded between ourselves with regard to the subject of the Agreement, which can be changed only in accordance with this Agreement. 11.5. Any rejection of any orders, provisions or terms of this Agreement in the form of actions or in any other way, on one or several occasions, cannot be admitted and cannot represent rejection of any other order, provision or term herein of similar or a different kind, or represent prolonged rejection of any such order, provision or term of this Agreement. 11.6. Any rejection shall not have legal force, if it is not executed in writing by the rejecting party.
12. SIGNATURE PROVISIONS12.1. You declare and guarantee that You have lawful rights and authority to accept the terms of this Agreement on your behalf. 12.2. Furthermore, You agree that the Agreement is deemed to be signed using CHECK BOX when You decide to register on our Website. 12.3. You agree that this Agreement represents an electronic document according to the Electronic Identification and Trust Services for Electronic Transactions Regulation 2016 (2016 No.696) and shall be in full force and have legal consequences, enforceability, and cannot be negated by You and a participant, a buyer or a supplier whose interests You represent.